What is ISO 20022
ISO 20022 is the global standard being used in all new real-time payments systems.
ISO 20022 messages are designed to break down cross-border barriers and support global business needs for the foreseeable future. Rather than managing multiple market systems that speak different languages, ISO 20022 offers a universal messaging language.
By 2022, it’s estimated that over 80% of high value transactions will be done using ISO 20022. So, SWIFT’s involvement is crucial to its global adoption and standardisation.
ISO20222 Offers :
• Structured, rich data
• Richer references and improved remittance information
MAPA SKAY ISO 20022
is an Java-based platform for managing ISO 20022 messages.
What's included ?
• Full-stack messaging application
• Message entry to create or repair any MT or MX in the GUI
• Java model for ISO 20022 MX
• Parser from XML into Java model and Java to ISO20022
• File System, SOAP or MQ connectivity for back-office applications and SAA
• Complementary model suited for persistence
• Full Documentation